Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Thursday, March 1, 2018

18 in 2018 - March Link-Ups






For those who are using the challenge to finish 18 steps on WIPs and UFOs this year, this is the link-up place for your March accomplishments.

You folks are really jammin! Lots of good link-ups last month despite it being a slow one for me. The UFO I've been focused on keeps going and going and going. . .   Almost there, though! I hope to have 2, if not 3 link-ups this month.

What can we get done this month?

This link will stay open all month so that you can link a post at any time reporting a finished item from your list. 

For details on this challenge and the place to link-up a planning list of your own,
go to: 18 in 2018.

3 comments:

  1. My goals are high for this month. I may have to link more than one link if I get them all done. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting on this makes ALL the difference. HOORAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.